Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 4 of Big Mak Blog Contest!

Since I taken part in Makoy's contest I have been keeping myself busy. This is fun and challenging for me. Let's have a look at the Week 4 of Big Mak Blog Contest, top 5 contestants are working hard to win.

Let's fight for it as the contest will only ends on 15 March, 2009. I love this contest so much that I am paying attention here more than any other blog contest. I am kidding, if there is contest I will sure to take part.

If you have free time, you can Makoy's blog for other interesting posts. He is Filipino blogger working in Singapore. He has got four blogs and regular job at the same time. Find out how he manages his blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam comments,have time visit my other blogs
isherrygo.com
heartrandom.com
iblogaholic.info
namesherry.com

Followers