Sunday, June 21, 2009

If you want something you got to go for it!

Just the other day I told my friend about a friend that we knew. In fact, we are so closed together sometimes I just fed up about it. If we are family we are supposed to help one another but very sad to see that this is not happening at all.

I knew that she will act that way and I am right! My sister is having an ovarian tumour and the day we had dinner she sat next to my sister. Acting like my sister is strange, gosh is sicked. No matter what happened my sister is still part of my family.

She sat next to me and putting her elbow on my table, my sister was sitting next to her. Hello?! The table is big enough for every and why are you crossing the line?!

I cannot believe that this selfish person is in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam comments,have time visit my other blogs
isherrygo.com
heartrandom.com
iblogaholic.info
namesherry.com

Followers