Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Contest with no result

I am sure everyone put an effort to take part in the contest, there are some contests that have not put up results at all. This is going to make participants feeling whether the contest is a scam or not. I do not like such contest and I think whether the contest is going to continue or stopped the organizer of the contest should post up and inform participants.

Tell me what do you think, or you think that since you love contest it is okay to see if there is no update about the winners. I have seen contest that posted winner with just the random number but not putting the link of who is the actual winner. This way how do we know if such contest is real or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam comments,have time visit my other blogs
isherrygo.com
heartrandom.com
iblogaholic.info
namesherry.com

Followers