Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PinayJade in Singapore


Who this pretty lady in the picture is? She is Jade a Filipina Blogger ,expat wife living in Singapore. Jade is Pinay at Heart that is why her blog is named PinayJade, I think it is a wonderful name for her blog. It will be nice if I can come up with a good blog name like her.

About Jade is where you get to know more of her personality like she can speak Dutch but not good in Tagalo. I think Jade will be a wonderful mom and I want to wish her good luck in IVF. My friends have success stories to share and I am waiting to hear it from Jade. :) How do you think Jade will be looking like in Funky Maternity Fashion?

Do not be shy if you want to know more about Jade, just hop on to her blog to read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam comments,have time visit my other blogs
isherrygo.com
heartrandom.com
iblogaholic.info
namesherry.com

Followers