Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Win $500 and iPod Nano

I am never good in make money online but I like to take part in contest. So I am here to work hard and hoping that I can be the one to win $500 Cash and iPod Nano, this contest is held at Roseate Marketing Tips. Since this contest is based on points so the person who has the highest points will be the one to get away with $500 cash and iPod Nano! I know that I need to put in more effort to win.

How to earn points?

- Blog about the contest and link to home page of Roseate Marketing Tips - (5 points each site)

- Post any other blog post of Roseate Marketing Tips and link to it - (5 points each site)

- Stumble, digg, reddit, technorati, etc.. ie; bookmark this post at any social bookmark site (3 points each site)

- Bookmark any other post at any socialbookmark site (3 points each site)

- Add Roseate Marketing Tips blog to your blogroll (4 points)

- Comment at any of Roseate posts (not spam!) (3 points)

This contest will ends on soon, if you want to win or know more just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam comments,have time visit my other blogs
isherrygo.com
heartrandom.com
iblogaholic.info
namesherry.com

Followers